Wednesday, August 11, 2010

People who can't understand even if you try hard!

well nothing fancy happened today on the office. just some typical everyday routines. fixing printers. solving network problems. get called by your colleagues that does'nt try before asking
for help. while at the office im thinking of ways to increase my adsense earnings. so i was thinking
to update this blog regularly.

everything seems fine today. i can't wait to go home. when i sms my wife asking
what time she's going home from work. she says she will timed out at 4pm. so i asked her
if she'll go home to my place after work. she told me she its hard to commute
while carrying our 2yr old daughter and a bag.

my mind went nuts. i just can't stand it when sometimes her boss asking for some favors and
she do it without even complaining. even though its not paid!
FYI i can only be with my wife and kid during weekends. because we both work and my
mother-in-law is the one in-charge of taking care of our kid. her mother's place is only
a walk distance from his home. and my place is about 10km on their place.

i just can't stand her being like that. even though i always picked them up if i have extra money
for my gas. i always told her that she did'nt even care of what i feel.its always her work
and her friends there. no time for me. no time to sacrifice just to be with me.

im getting tired of this. its like this for almost 2years now.
some people can't really understand...

No comments: