Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Time move fast...

i can't still forget how we spent the christmas last year with my daughter and wife. we almost circled the entire manila to spent xmas on my father side relatives, mother side relatives and ofcourse with my parents and siblings.

4 months to go and its xmas again. cant wait for it im already excited.

well today after work i just went home straight as fast as i can. searching for some online oppurtunities. unfortunately i can't really think of anything productive right.

slightly depressed at work becaused of the so-called salary increase which was promised to me last year. so im thinking on moving to another company. or try my luck at work at home jobs.

its really hard to ride my bike 75 kilomoters back and forth going to work.
a year ago i really enjoyed working at the office. but from some reason. i just felt tired working there.

well here's for now...

No comments: